- Phenylalanine isotope pulse method to measure effect of sepsis on protein breakdown and membrane transport in the pig.
- Insulin does not stimulate muscle protein synthesis during increased plasma branched-chain amino acids alone but still decreases whole body proteolysis in humans
- Differential regulation of lipid and protein metabolism in obese vs. lean subjects before and after a 72-h fast
- Whole body and forearm substrate metabolism in hyperthyroidism: evidence of increased basal muscle protein breakdown
- Metabolic pathways implicated in the kinetic impairment of muscle glutamine homeostasis in adult and old glucocorticoid-treated rats
- Creatine supplementation has no effect on human muscle protein turnover at rest in the postabsorptive or fed states